Bongofish
November 22, 2019, 05:31:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Packard Bell Monitor L15CX  (Read 5000 times)
ppaauull
New Poster

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2007, 03:49:01 PM »

Hi guys apologies if I have posted in the wrong section.

Packard Bell Monitor L15CX

Does any one have a power supply for this monitor, mines gone and I’m finding it very difficult to locate a replacement.  It’s the supply with the big black brick attached to it.

TIA

Ppaauull
Geo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 04:11:32 PM »

I think your best bet is to google and

1. find a replacement 

2. find a different brick that would work with your screen even if its not made by PB

Its and old screen so will be hard to find info on it but power bricks I THINK are pretty standard apart from the ends that plug into screen but if you look on ebay they have ones that show small drawings of the ends showing the dimension you could match it that way... but might be tricky and could fry your screen. You could also email Packard bell but I would not hold my breath that they will help.

Good luck
Switz

S W I N T I Q If it aint broke, MAKE IT BETTER!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 06:51:09 AM »

Hi guys apologies if I have posted in the wrong section.

Packard Bell Monitor L15CX

Does any one have a power supply for this monitor, mines gone and I’m finding it very difficult to locate a replacement.  It’s the supply with the big black brick attached to it.

TIA

Ppaauull

Im sorry, I laughed at that one LOL

Made that, not my best, but I love it.  Firefoxy lol
It's all fun and games till someone loses a testicle.   Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: