Bongofish
December 14, 2019, 07:36:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wacoms anyboby ?  (Read 3551 times)
peculiarpatterns
New Poster

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2008, 12:00:10 PM »

Any one have a spare wacom at all........looking for somthing that will fit nicley on a 15" monitor
im having a few troubles with ebay .......
I know the there are no "SPARE" ones here but anyone got anything lying around ? ......$$$ paid

Cheers
AndreZX

Why buy today what you could build tomorrow?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 09:54:34 PM »

As soon as I finish my 15" build I should have one to sell you, but I won't know until then.

I've got an old Ultrapad and an Intuos 1. Assuming all goes well with the Intuos1 for my build, I can sell you the Ultrapad. What I don't have, however, are the pens, PC Serial cable, or power supply for it, so I'm not sure how much use it will be to you. And it'll be at least a couple weeks until I finish mine anyway, so keep your eyes open in the meantime.
Keroppi
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 05:48:10 AM »

I have a UD-1212R, it would fit a 15" great...comes with the worthless ADB cable, but nothing else. Would trade it for a set of accessories (stylus/DB9 cable/power supply), or you can make me a cash offer.
digitalfog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 02:23:14 PM »

I have an Intuos 1 GD-0912-R if your interested.  Serial with power supply, pen and extra nibs.  PM if your interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: