Bongofish
November 11, 2019, 09:35:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 9x12 Intuos 2 vs 3  (Read 2950 times)
brasou

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2008, 08:41:30 AM »

Well im currently searching for a Intuos , iv placed bid on ebay on a Intous3 so I think ill win that one, but after looking over the build logs I cant find one that has used a Intous3(I didnt check them all yet) Is there any reason it wouldn't work? figured I would ask before I up my bid anymore, Would hate to win it then find out its impossible to open or something like that. (Also can anyone suggest a decent 15" monitor to go with this? Tongue Iv got a few in mind, but idk what one to pick) 9x12 is the tablet size also
Geo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 11:58:32 PM »

well chems used one and some others but I guess no one uses them because of price intous3 is like 400 (non ebay) euro vs ud1212 for like 25-100 euro also hooking up stuff like the quick access buttons is a bitch. Tongue if I ever post my build log you can see the fun of me trying to make it work.

as for intuos 2 vs 3 is really use pressuer lvl's and some other small stuff that dont really matter. I think most builds are based on price and what ppl can find cheap.
Chems

He Who Dares Draws on a DIY Cintiq

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 04:15:26 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: