Bongofish
December 12, 2019, 04:25:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ffc cable DIYbeamer delivery time  (Read 8006 times)
Monarch

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 02:08:02 AM »

That order I mentioned that I placed on February 6th has still not shown up. Gerhard gave me the honor of saying that I am the first US person who has never recieved his order. Great. He did say that he would track the next package so we will see. I have one piece from DIYBEAMER and I am done baby Done!
Monarch

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 05:28:17 AM »

Gerhard at DIY-Beamer came through! The FFC arrived today and I am ready to put it to the test. This is a folllow up to the previous posts. Note that this is the third attempt that he made to get the same parts ordered in February. God only knows where the other two orders are but I finally recieved my order.

Yes it did smell like smoke like Chems pointed out. More like wwwod burning stove than pipe or cigarettes.

The item was shipped post priority to my office and shipped on March 26th and I got it on April 1.

Unfortunately after I ordered from him I have to place yet another order for a longer FFC for the UD1212R. Mine is 6 inches to short for my configuaration. Bummer.

Chems

He Who Dares Draws on a DIY Cintiq

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 04:11:04 PM »

Lol, cant believe you remembered the smoke thing.

Make sure you buy the little kit he offeres with the connector, and tape it all up once youve got it connected cause they are delicate. Hopefully this one will only take 6 days as well to turn up.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: