Bongofish
November 14, 2019, 04:16:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dontiq Evolution!  (Read 28778 times)
da23ad
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2010, 07:09:01 AM »

yup -- luly is one of our well known "suppliers" (directly from China!) -- at the time, it was by far the best price I could find on LVDS monitor kits.

Agree ... she extended the length of the wires on the LCD kit for me ... for FREE ....
Great communication , great product , great price .... she rocks !  Grin
da23ad
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2010, 07:10:01 AM »

yup -- luly is one of our well known "suppliers" (directly from China!) -- at the time, it was by far the best price I could find on LVDS monitor kits.

We got better prices than that coming soon...

You're going to start selling LCD kits too Huh  Shocked
S3TH
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2010, 08:52:39 AM »

We got better prices than that coming soon...

Well if you want an early test sale let me know Tongue. I've got a verified paypal and I'm serious about getting one.
Patterick

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2010, 01:20:13 AM »

coming soon...

bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2010, 10:11:06 PM »

Quote from: tablemod.com
These will be available from this site soon.  Please follow us on
twitter or facebook to get the announcement.

Sounds like it !  New supplier yay!  Smiley

What about selling LCD Panels or even the whole thing assembled (without the Intuos of course)? I could imagine something with an "insert intuos here" slot.  Grin

DonShole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2010, 01:29:32 PM »

What about selling LCD Panels or even the whole thing assembled (without the Intuos of course)? I could imagine something with an "insert intuos here" slot.  Grin

Stay tuned Wink

EZ CINTIQ. How to build a DIY Cintiq, it's  easier than a DIY PC! www.tabletmod.com
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2010, 04:21:54 AM »

Hey, someone on the forum is lurking this: 

http://cgi.ebay.com/Compatible-R-RM5451-LCD-Controller-Board-Kit-DVI-/280505297285?cmd=ViewItem&pt=COMP_EN_Networking_Components&hash=item414f6b2985   

29$US + shipping --  now's that's what I call a good price-- it really resemble the board I got from Agilent for much more and have more features than luly's VGA-only boards.
da23ad
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2010, 12:30:39 AM »

It's definately nice ....

It wouldnt fit for my second (and I hope LAST) DIY cintiq  because I'm using a 20" laptop screen and the connector to the screen is not standard .... Luly is providing the correct adapter to me (I'm waiting for it as I type) ...

Otherwise for a regular 15 to 18in laptop screen , these LCD kits seem to be pretty cheap , so that's definately a great deal ...
crashnburn
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2010, 07:37:10 PM »

Don
- Which LCD Driver Kit did you use with / for your Intuos 3 mod? (Is it VGA or both DVI & VGA?)
- Also which one would you recommend now?

- Is there an LCD Driver Kit that would support a QXGA LCD (IDTech) ?

I am not overly concerned about Tablet/ Wacom at this point. I'll get to it later. Just want to be able to drive my LCD Panels and use them with my laptop.
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2010, 11:16:00 PM »

Some of the suppliers will actually find their way to drive your LCD whatever it is.  Do not just think that what they offer on the internet is the only thing they have. Just send them emails, sit tight and wait. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: