Bongofish
November 21, 2019, 03:54:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 6x11 widescreen tablet, monitor options...?  (Read 11561 times)
Geo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 11:34:26 PM »

Smiley im wokring on a 12" tablet too... but i'm cursed wiht waiting for sutff to come in... stuff that prob wont even work  ^^ but thats half the fun trying to get random tablet ideas to work...
motorpsycho
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 11:25:56 PM »

I've been noticing alot of Car Monitors that are used to run an OS, or at least have seen it running an OS. I dunno if they would work the same way, but they should be small enough. Obviously, though, I'm just throwing it out there, I'm no expert on the issue. But I've been giving it thought because I have a 4 by 5 Graphire tablet. If I'm wrong, feel free to say so. 
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 03:41:34 PM »

I think most people think that a 12" is as small as you want to go with something with a lot of menus like photoshop, but if you have a two monitor setup you could keep menus on the big screen.

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
motorpsycho
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2008, 06:38:50 AM »

I think most people think that a 12" is as small as you want to go with something with a lot of menus like photoshop, but if you have a two monitor setup you could keep menus on the big screen.

That's a good point. Seems as if my tablet isn't going to come in handy then :/. Ah well. Are Wacom Digitzers still compatible with newer systems? I'm pretty sure I can score one for pretty cheap on Ebay but I'm curious if it'll work with a macbook, like a powerbook g4...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: