Bongofish
December 09, 2019, 12:55:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cintiq 15x  (Read 2995 times)
pheonia
New Poster

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2008, 06:50:25 PM »

anyway bought a 15inch cintiq tablet for about 400 dollars which I thought was a good deal... until I get the thing and it won't turn on (even though in the ebay listing they had said that they had been able to)

called wacom support and they said that they thought it was just the power switch and they would be able to fix it for 300 dollars... but as I'm not even able to turn it on they could fix that problem... and then run into another one.

I've seen this site before, thought it cool, and offer up this tablet for people to pick apart and try to fix.

I'll sell it for what I got it for or best offer (within a month's time of course) after that I'll just put it back on ebay.

doesn't come with anything but a powercord (no pen usb or other cables)

hopefully I can sell it and then use the money towards a bigger tablet (entire reason I'm looking for one is I've been using a 4x6 for three years and I'm getting carple... bad it's been affecting my art output on my website)

if offered 400 dollars I will throw in my used graphire3 4x6 and free shipping to sweeten the deal

will take paypal only.

here is the ebay site I bought it from with pictures of my cintiq 15x...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cintiq-PL-550-02-15X-Wacom-LCD-Tablet-Monitor-As-Is_W0QQitemZ330241589356QQihZ014QQcategoryZ3680QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(note the bid say's 350 but I spent another 30 for a power cable plus shipping =400 dollars)

if you want more pictures or want to make an offer

email me at hollysmangasubmission@yahoo.com
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 09:23:51 PM »

So where are you based? Just so people get and idea of possible postage.

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: