Bongofish
December 11, 2019, 12:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 12x18 Wacom Intuos 2 USB  (Read 2724 times)
mrblackbird
New Poster

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2008, 03:42:51 PM »

Okay, so here is the deal.

I haven't purchased this large tablet yet, but I wanted to know if anyone here might want it, as i won my bid for the 12x12 (supposed 12x12, on the second glance examining the item number, it's actually a 9x12, but I am not miffed, as this is actually what I wanted). I hate to leave this woman hanging and tell her that I found a better deal because I know how long she's been trying to sell this tablet. Kicker is, she's having a hard time because, well, it's a huge tablet and she wants $325 USD for it.

So I was thinking, if I manage to talk her down to $300 or lower, does someone want me to go for it? I would only ask for the cost of what I spent, plus shipping. No profit for me, purely to pick it up for someone who needs it. I'd be willing to look into international costs if you guys really want, but there is a certain amount of convenience to shipping something like that within the States and Canada area. 

It's still a relatively newer tablet, purely USB driven, etc., so it's not going to be quite the deal you can cut on the serial tabs, but it's all preference I suppose.

Let me know what you think,

blackbird
Zelzaan
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 08:22:36 PM »

suppose it's a bit too late to tell you that I'm interested?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: