Bongofish
November 22, 2019, 05:57:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which 1218 Tablet?  (Read 2227 times)
Zelzaan
New Poster

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2008, 11:20:32 PM »

Hey Guys

I was lurking around in this board for quite a while and finally I'll start my own build. I'm planning to go directly for a 12x18 build. The resolution of a 15" monitor is a bit to low for comfortable work, I need space Smiley
I'm wondering which wacom series would be best. Digitizer II, Intuos 1 or Intuos 2 (Intuos 3 is far to expensive for a Student Smiley ). The Digitizer is kinda hard to find here in Austria. Intuos 1 is supposed to have problems with jitter and Intuos 2 is.. kinda expensive, but I'm willing to pay if it's really worth it. What would you recommend?

Btw, Is there any more or less successful 1218 build out there?

There's an affordable monitor I've found a while ago: BenQ G2110W, unfortunately with a build in power supply. Anyone experiences with this model?

I would appreciate your help  Wink

Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 01:26:20 PM »

It might be worth going for the digitiser II /artpad II for a first build.  The difference is not really noticable from later and it's cheaper.  How is the exchange rate fron the states at the moment?

I've not see that particular monitor, at least I don't think so.

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: