Bongofish
December 11, 2018, 12:10:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: A new poster has arrived!  (Read 8672 times)
vistablet
New Poster

"The New Standard."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 09:01:55 PM »

Hello,

To all customers and potential-curious customers,
We just wanted to let you know, we've been watching and noticing your postings, and if there are ANY questions we can help you answer, please get in touch with us.
Here’s our Toll Free Number: 1(888) 392-9230
Or email us ANY Questions: CustomerSupport.@VisTablet.net

EXTRA info about VisTablet's Original and Mini Mouse:
The VisTablet Original is a 12”x9” graphic pen tablet, with an active area of 10”x6.25 inches.  The Mini Mouse is a 5”x7” graphic pen tablet, with an active area of 4”x6 inches.  Both VisTablet’s are the slimmest, lightest and most portable graphic tablets in the world with 2000lpi’s and 1024 levels of pen pressure sensitivity. The VisTablet Original has 29 programmable macro keys/ “hot keys.”  The Mini Mouse has 22 programmable macro keys/“hot keys.”

The Original VisTablet and Mini Mouse are traditional graphic pen tablets.  Vistablet Systems also offers the VisTablet View direct touch screen monitor for working and drawing directly on screen.
Currently the “View” is available in 19” and 22” sizes.  The display's completely flat surface allows the hand and pen to move smoothly, quickly and naturally across the screen. The stand is adjustable and the pen sensitivity of 1024 levels offers optimum performance for even the most advanced and discriminating user.

~VisTablet Team
"The New Standard."

"The NEW Standard."
motorpsycho
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 11:05:05 PM »

Hey, just joined. Operating a mac OS system. I saw a Wacom Digitizer going for 20 bucks on ebay. What other wacom models do you guys reccomend? I have a graphire4 tablet but I think it'd be way too small, so I don't want to use it.
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 04:20:11 PM »

The digitiser/ultrapad models work fine.  You can strip an intuos 3 if you fancy the buttons, but they're still quite pricey.  Any Wacom will work, but intuos2s are sensitive to a different range of frequencies so work well with different monitors.. 

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: