Bongofish
September 24, 2018, 09:12:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to sell Intuos2 9x12 OR Looking to buy Intuos2 9x12 Casing(Front)  (Read 2981 times)
brasou

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2008, 08:51:54 PM »

Hey there, well after giving up on my DIY Cintiq (LCD died, dont feel like redoing it all) Im going to be either selling my tablet as is, or buying a new case for it(Since I had already cut the hole for the lcd)

If your looking to buy it, it is a Intuos2 9x12 Comes with a Pen, and mouse, with a few extra tips leftover(I suggest buying more separately you can use them kinda quick)
   The front of the case has a hole cut in it, that is no bigger then a standard 15" monitor(the hole is currently just a rough cut, with lots of room between where the final cut should be) **Pics soon to come**

Please email me at caseyvdh at Gmail dot com if you are interested.

If your looking to sell it, Im looking for the front case(Would also buy back case if you have it) for a Intuos2 9x12 Tablet as I cut a giant hole in mine Tongue Perfect for people trying to cut the cost of there builds who arent using the original tablet case!

once again, Please email me at caseyvdh at Gmail dot com if you are interested.
dave_ua
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 09:12:04 PM »

emailed ya a while back, no response >.<
i am looking to buy, pm me or email me at dave_ua@hotmail.com
Cheers!
brasou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 02:32:47 AM »

emailed ya a while back, no response >.<
i am looking to buy, pm me or email me at dave_uaathotmail.com
Cheers!
Hello, sorry been busy :S I have already reached a deal with another forum goer, so as of now I am not looking to sell it anymore, Sorry I did get your email I ment to reply I just never got around to it :S
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: