Bongofish
December 14, 2019, 12:50:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: 12x12 or 9x12 wacom!  (Read 4243 times)
Ren
New Poster

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2008, 01:54:00 PM »

Old skool style or intuous, let me know if you have one available, not much on ebay at the moment!

Cheers!
Ren
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 07:49:59 PM »

Intuos 1s work on a different frequency from the rest, and therefore don't necessarily work with the same panels.

Just so ya know.

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
Ren
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 11:31:50 PM »

Thanks chap! So I'd be after an old school wacom UD1212 or intuous 2-3 then?
MrDomino

Can't stop me

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 12:00:56 AM »

Why'd you gotta go and say that, Drew?  You know I just bought an Intuos 1  Tongue

In all seriousness, though, jitter is my biggest fear with my build.  Here's to hoping there's none!

As far as I can tell, the most success seems to be had with an Intuos 3 or a UD1212.  Don't know why, that's just how it seems.  I'd definitely take a look at the successful builds subforum, Ren.  Good luck!  Look forward to seeing a new build log.
Ren
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 02:56:35 PM »

I have a small intuos 2 to play with (a5) overlay thing broken off, so that should get me started!

Still after a 12x12 or 9x12 old school wacom (UD) !

PM me if you have one!

Cheers!
Ren
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 05:07:08 PM »

Why'd you gotta go and say that, Drew?  You know I just bought an Intuos 1  Tongue

In all seriousness, though, jitter is my biggest fear with my build.  Here's to hoping there's none!

As far as I can tell, the most success seems to be had with an Intuos 3 or a UD1212.  Don't know why, that's just how it seems.  I'd definitely take a look at the successful builds subforum, Ren.  Good luck!  Look forward to seeing a new build log.

There is a particular build that used an intuos 1 sucessfully. There's lots of stuff to try to stop jitter as well.

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: