Bongofish
September 24, 2018, 09:13:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much should I sell computer for??  (Read 2125 times)
brasou

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2008, 03:54:45 AM »

Hey guys, figured I would ask here since most people here are tech junkies Tongue

I have decided to sell my home computer and buy a laptop(A tablet one! woo)

But what do you think my computer is worth? I think when I got it it was nearly 2300+

Asus Maximus formal Mobo
Radeon HD 3870*2
600 GB(300gb*2 in raid, Top end Hds(I cant find any info one what brand they are at the moment, Raid makes it hard to get into on them without opening case)
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E6850  @ 3.00GHz
20x DVD±R Write Speed LightScribe
4Gb of Memory(2gb*2) Decent stuff, DRR2
Vista Home Premium

2 Speakers + Amp in Decent condition(Wires need to be replaced, fixed with tape... ;P)

G15 Keyboard and Logitec Mx518 Mouse

The case is a big one, Black with blue LEDS, This computer runs Crysis on very high. Also the Processor can be overclocked to ~3.7 Easily and both GPUS can be overclocked(But I have not bothered simply due to there being no need). Lots of Fans, not to noisy(Lots of room to OC). Power supply is big(Not 100% sure on size, but I made sure there was room to addon)

Im not really looking to sell it online, I have a few people interested in town(But if the right offer came up...) Im more looking for prices, what do you guys think?

I think I remember getting a 3d Mark Score of 16-17k? its been awhile Im gonna run it again now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: