Bongofish
December 08, 2019, 01:22:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Intuos I pen  (Read 3728 times)
benton1
New Poster

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2009, 06:59:36 PM »

Hi there

if anybody has a Intuos 1 pen or a defective/killed/tiny Intuos 1 tablet I am interested in buying it. The Wacom I bought on ebay was missing the pen and I could not imagine that Wacom is not delivering pens for Intuos 1 anymore.

Best Regards

Marcus
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 04:33:31 PM »

You can still get pens for any Wacoms.  If you're in the States then Coolgraphics.com can provide all your pen based needs,  Wacom europe has it's own store as well.

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
benton1
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 06:50:33 PM »

You can still get pens for any Wacoms.  If you're in the States then Coolgraphics.com can provide all your pen based needs,  Wacom europe has it's own store as well.

I am from Austria/EUROPE. Coolgraphics is an option but shipping and possibly customs might exceed the cost for the pen. So this would be the last option for me. I mailed Wacom Europe and got a negative anwer for the availibility of intuos 1 pens.

So I was hoping for defective/killed tablets as the old tablets on ebay are still quite expensive and also quite rare.

Regards

Marcus
benton1
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 02:06:44 PM »

No more need for Intuos 1 pen here - I was lucky to get an A6 pad via Ebay and now just use the pen.

Regards

Marcus
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 02:24:55 PM »

Good call.  Can you plug both tablets in and use the small one on another screen for menus  Grin  ?

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: