Bongofish
November 22, 2019, 01:33:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to sell Wacom ArtZ II Digitizer 12x12  (Read 2724 times)
m33ch
New Poster

View Profile WWW
« on: July 04, 2009, 03:00:10 PM »

Got this tablet for a steal on ebay. Looking to sell this bad boy because it didn't fit what I needed. There are no problems with the tablet except for the fact that it has the ADB connector for Mac. Coolgraphics' sales section shut down on me and the serial cable for this model was suddenly out of stock while making the transaction. Luckily I didn't get charged. So, I have no real experience with soldering and the like, so I found an Intuos 2 to supply my need for this build. I want to sell this to offset the cost on this build, and maybe supply someone with electronic knowledge greater than mine with the chance to fashion their own serial cable for this thing because now it's getting harder to find these. To give everyone a fair chance I will be posting this back on ebay. I will edit this once it has been posted.
m33ch
New Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 12:59:31 PM »

This Item is still up for grabs.

UD-1212-R model with (unfortunately) ADB connecter + 12V adapter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: