test1
March 25, 2017, 04:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite Threads  (Read 3372 times)
theotocopulitos
New Poster

View Profile WWW
« on: July 28, 2009, 01:39:21 PM »

Hi,

First of all, thanks for putting this thing up...! Planning to build my own thing, I see I have so much reading ahead of me, because there is quite a wealth of information here! So, I thought, if the soft for the forum allows you, through my readings I miss the possibility to save somehow those threads that I find particularly interesting for my build... would it be possible to add such a feature through favourites or thread subscriptions, like in others forums out there (I now this is completely dependent on the software you are using...).

Thanks.

My build log and other stuff... at http://idlemindworkshop.wordpress.com
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »

Welcome theotocopulitos!

LOT of reading, yes.

You can be notified of new posts from any thread of your choosing (just click on the notify button).

Also, in your profile you can turn on a few notification features. A useful one is to automatically email you all new posts from threads that you posted.
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 07:37:05 PM »

we're moving the forum in a few weeks. After that major maintenance is needed and we can try stuff out.   Grin

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
theotocopulitos
New Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 12:05:48 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome and the tips! Yep, I had noticed the "notify" button but I thought it was related to notifying the admin on improper threads!

My build log and other stuff... at http://idlemindworkshop.wordpress.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: