Bongofish
December 13, 2019, 01:03:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Okay Kids the bargain party is over  (Read 11805 times)
Switz

S W I N T I Q If it aint broke, MAKE IT BETTER!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 01:08:44 AM »

No worries.  I'm sure I'll get nudged if we take too much space. Smiley
That may be a good thing.
Then Haggis will finally respond
Haha

Made that, not my best, but I love it.  Firefoxy lol
It's all fun and games till someone loses a testicle.   Cheesy
e.Bond
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 01:31:12 AM »

Well I remember seeing on the news sometime in the past week that LCD screen supplies are dropping as the demand is rising VERY quickly. I think it is something to do with politics in Asia or something...
Monarch

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 04:56:21 AM »

Nobody in the world is going to convince me that Asia is running out of plastic. Roll Eyes
e.Bond
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 05:19:56 AM »

Lol, not that they are running out of plastic, just that they aren't/can't producing as many screens as they need to meet the demand...
iRoc
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 10:30:28 PM »

I do not think that the reason the prices jumped is the DIYcintiq. It's that people suddenly started thinking they should be able to get rich off selling used stuff at retail prices. It used to be that people understood depreciation, and that after you opened the package something lost most of it's resale value. That is just on the sellers end. What made that possible and sustainable was a sudden influx of new buyers on the eBay/Craigslist scene. Buyers that are just looking to save a couple bucks, and not looking to pick up stuff on the cheap. There are used Intous3 9x12 going for $400 and being bought. Seems people that refuse to use thier brains are willing to pay for someones new toy by buying the old one for almost retail.  Angry  Everything has skyrocketed in going price.
Wilcorp70

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2009, 03:54:16 AM »

For those in the states, Craigslist.org has been the best source of screens I've seen.  Usually people just want to get rid of their stuff and make a couple of bucks.  I've seen a lot of 17" screens go for under $50.  Love the forum guys, looking forward to posting some more.
xguy
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 06:04:58 AM »

I saw these 12" monitors on ebay and i thought if you guys
http://cgi.ebay.com/LCD-TFT-12-Monitor-L2ES-DA-NA-121TSA-POS-Screen-Small_W0QQitemZ290333971176QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439940d2e8
maybe someone can take advantage.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: