Bongofish
December 09, 2019, 01:47:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung LCD's with LVDS Driver  (Read 5166 times)
digitalfog

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2010, 04:06:32 AM »

Just don't seem to have the time to get back to my project so I would like to sell the following:

15" Samsung SXGA LCD with LVDS driver (supports VGA and DVI input)  $125 

15" Samsung UXGA LCD with LVDS driver (supports VGA and DVI input)  $150

I'll ship anywhere, PayPal for payment.
random-jimmy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 02:40:22 PM »

Hi: Do you still have these panels? And if so, what is the colour reproduction like?

And on another note, are prices in USD, CAD or AUD?
digitalfog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 12:59:48 AM »

Random Jimmy,

Yes the LCD's and drivers are still available, my apologies for not replying to you earlier, I didnt receive an email that a reply to my post occurred.  The LCD's are high resolution screens with great color reproduction.  My asking prices are in USD.  Thanks for your interest, hope to hear from you.

Craig
random-jimmy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 11:36:41 AM »

Sorry but I do not think it would be cost effective for me to be able to buy the screens - especially as I live in Australia.

Although, once I build my intuos4 tablet, then I may be able to buy the screens if other people I know want a similar build to mine
henningh
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 12:58:28 AM »

Can you give me a part number for the UXGA panel or post the specs on it like brightness, contrast, panel type.
candyjob34
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 04:16:25 AM »

Samsung LCD is great! The color reproduction is clear and vibrant. If they are still available please post a picture here, I would like to see how it looks like first. Thanks. 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 05:34:53 AM by candyjob34 » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: