Bongofish
November 17, 2019, 05:39:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone tried a Samsung P2270? 21.5" Full HD monitor with EXTERNAL BRICK!  (Read 3314 times)
mattkun
New Poster

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2010, 06:57:17 AM »

Anyone tried a samsung p2270 monitor in a build? it's a 21.5" 1920x1080 monitor with a very slim design and an external power brick. also power consumption is less than other monitors of it's size, so might be great for a build. my only concern is that the monitor buttons are touch sensitive so they may be a pain to relocate in my build, since i don't plan on using any of the monitor casing. anyone have any experience with this monitor?

Smiley
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 03:10:32 PM »

No one has used one yet.   Looks interesting though.

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
titus1972

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 02:59:57 AM »

I have been mulling that one over it comes in large (active area) . I was hoping someone else had tried it as well. Looks thin and I was planing to adapt the feather touch buttons system into my build . Let me know if you do I am in the same place you are trying to make the best decision on a LCD screen
titus1972

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 06:48:29 AM »

OK I have one now and I am in the middle of breaking it down its a bit different than the ones i have seen so far at least when you get into the lighting clips ect. It is nice though small with a little tray for the boards.. I am doing a build if you are interested in seeing the guts check it out its called Tytiq
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: