test1
March 26, 2017, 03:59:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You may have to login twice the first time  (Read 3348 times)
cellofaan

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2010, 05:47:54 PM »

I seem to have to log in twice almost every time. I've been wondering why my browser seems to remember the wrong password, but it doesn't, as it sometimes works, so I guess it's this?
It states I entered the wrong password.
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 06:59:17 PM »

I do not have that problem myself. It works flawlessly from any browser I use (Chrome and FF on Windows from 3 different computers).

Random thoughts:
Are you one of the people with the "lost" account? 
Try with another browser just to see if you have the same issue.
Which browser are you using (on which OS)? Clear the cookies & stored password for this site and try again.
cellofaan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 09:58:40 PM »

I'm using Chrome on windows XP. It works every time I enter the password manually, but it fails most of the time when it automatically enters it for me. After deleting cookies and passwords, it still happens. I told Inernet Explorer to not remember any passwords, but entering it manually works flawless every time.

It might have something to do with the password remember thing on Chrome.

Ha. I just found the problem I think. The saved password is ***** instead of the password.
Dreamza
New Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 09:30:31 AM »

It states I entered the wrong password.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: