Bongofish
September 16, 2019, 08:27:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: wanted: 12x18 wacom intuos 1+ (usb) working of course  (Read 8804 times)
cellofaan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 11:57:14 PM »

Normal priority mail to canada should be under 10 euros from here. Under three if I can keep the filled envelope under 100 grams. A pen weighs 17, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Finding the pen will be more difficult. I'll keep my eyes open for cheap intuos2's that come with a pen.

Ebay isn't widely used here. We use a different website, that allows bidding, but you can also contact the seller directly. I generally stay out of the bidding thing entirely. Instead, I contact the seller through email or phone, and just tell him my offer. He can then take it or leave it. If he takes it, I'm happy. If he doesn't, well, then he wouldn't have sold it for my budget anyway.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: