Bongofish
November 13, 2019, 01:27:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the search starts again.  (Read 2107 times)
iRawr
New Poster

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2010, 01:49:05 AM »

So i was planing to buy a really nice 15" lcd panel except i just missed. (i thought the auction was going to end two days later...) I've asked the seller to relist the item 3 times already. The only response he has been giving me is "will do soon" but i've waited a month and nothing. Now i need to find another suitable LCD panel. The one i was looking at before was 15" UXGA with a relatively nice back (no metal or anything), the only downside of that panel is it had, i think it was 18ms or 36ms, which i think its relatively high compared to the monitors of these days. With some snooping around Bongofish i think i found a really nice controller kit for 30 bucks (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280514642442) suitable to replace the one i was going to get from that AP guy, credits to S3TH btw. So now i need a UXGA 15" panel with a backside that is hopefully anti-jitter. I've been going through Ebay.ca and so far no luck. And I've also tried to look for some of recommended the monitors from the controller kit page on Ebay, also found nothing. Help?
S3TH
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 10:16:44 AM »

Yeah I'm waiting for that same LCD controller to get here Cheesy  It's kinda taking a while since it's coming from Hong Kong but I expect it will be here by the end of the week, or next week at the latest. I'll be posting how it works out in my build log. Good luck on the LCD hunt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: