Bongofish
November 19, 2017, 03:16:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: K-Jintiq, a 15" IPS modded into Intuos 3 A4  (Read 67530 times)
thp777

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2013, 09:17:48 AM »

really nice build i was looking at it a year ago when i first started planning my build.
DaBotz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2013, 08:02:18 PM »

About the NYJTouch nd the native resolution.... recebtly, I bought a controller from them for a 1440x900 panel (AUO BW154P01 v1 - yep, I based my build on the tabletmod specs,though I used hand-sawed plywood and glass at the end) .

It worked "well", but obviously it expected to have in front a way different panel.

The image seemed slightly narrower then twice the available screen (no kidding... the message "no signal" it dispays in the middle of the screen -when you switch it on whitout a vaga cable attached - was truncated  at the N, the rest lost in  the space of not-exiting panels,) and it was also shorter.... more or less, looked like a 800 high panel. The bottom of the panel was occupied by a copy of its top....

By the way, I still have the misprogrammed controller.

If someone can figure its actual resolution, I can ship it to him. or her.

The most incredible artist of... Barbanza?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: