Bongofish
November 14, 2019, 06:25:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monitor has different ccfl plug then inverter?  (Read 3263 times)
whohuh
New Poster

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2011, 11:09:37 PM »

Hi everyone,

I just received my controller kit today and the ccfl plug on the inverter does not fit what's on my screen lamp:

I don't know if I'm looking at this correctly, but is there an extension cable I can use that will allow the two to connect?
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 04:38:11 AM »

Give us a little bit more background. Where does all theses parts come from? What brand/model number?

Does your LCD a CCFL-based backlight or LED? (just by the pink+white colors of the cables on the connector on the right, I am guessing CCFL). If LED-based, probably an inverter does not make sense to start with. The inverter connector (on the right) looks somewhat standard (although quite blurry in the image), the connector one on the right I am not familiar with.

I assume this is a 1-CCFL backlight and the inverter only has one of those connectors (and this connector only has 2 connections, not 4).

For a converter cable or some other solution or specs, you can always try emailing your monitor kit provider. They normally try to interface all sorts of panels.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: