test1
May 27, 2017, 12:53:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So What's up with Tabletmod?  (Read 4791 times)
airman
« on: February 17, 2011, 10:46:52 PM »

Anybody know what's going on with tabletmod.com?  I got my tax check, logged in, and was ready to order their large Intuos kit, and suddenly they're not available. Actually nothing but the enclosures are available. And I'm getting no response from them.  I guess that means I'll be hanging with you guys 'til I finally build my own.

Airman
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 10:56:06 PM »

First time I hear this.  This is DonShole's site -- you could try PMing him maybe?  (http://forum.bongofish.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=120)
airman
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 11:36:35 PM »

Wow, thanks for the fast reply Bernard.  I could try PMing him except, I don't know how.  Call it ignorance or even disdain, I've just never gotten into this whole face-book, my-space, social networking thingy.  I'm a simple artist who knows just enough computer speak to keep my head buried in my Z-Brush, Maya, graphics program thingies.  Grin  I hope everything is OK with Don, I am still hoping I'll be able to get his kit, (although the wife has already snatched the money I had set aside, she was spouting some nonsense about food, or bills or something).

Airman
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 04:06:54 AM »

.. she was spouting some nonsense about food, or bills or something

Grin

except, I don't know how.

ooooooookay... I'll do it... Hopefully your issue was just a "fluke".

I'm a simple artist who knows just enough computer speak to keep my head buried in my Z-Brush, Maya
Ah yeah... ONLY that!  Maya, Z-Brush, photoshop, art rage -- these are kiddies software that my 4-year old daugther already masters -- And what about Playdoh / plasticine / modelling clay?   Pfff!! That's for new borns she says...  Grin
airman
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 09:11:02 AM »

ooooooookay... I'll do it... Hopefully your issue was just a "fluke".

Actually I was hoping to remove some of my ignorance, (God! I feel like such a noob!)
Enlighten me master, what is PMing and how do I do it? (I know, you're asking yourself, "Is this guy for real??") oh, but I am, I'm still relatively new to all this 'interactivity' stuff, somehow I've managed to spend the last 15 years or so just surfing the web without getting involved in messaging or stuff.  Hell I can barely manage my email account as it is.

And what about Playdoh / plasticine / modelling clay?   Pfff!! That's for new borns she says...  Grin

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! waidaminute there!  She's talking high end animation stuff! I mean Wallace and Gromit and the California Raisins.  Is she suggesting that Aardman Studios is manned by infants?  Grin

Airman
Kareltje

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 01:43:25 PM »

click on the link bernard posted, a short profile appears and underneath there should be a link "write this person a personal message" 
click that and you should be on your way Tongue

Sure hope I'm not feeding a troll here Smiley

bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 04:10:57 PM »

[ Attachment: You are not allowed to view attachments ]
"What? You do not like cheese? Not even Wensleydale? What's wrong with Wensleydale??" 
airman
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 07:14:36 PM »

click on the link bernard posted, a short profile appears and underneath there should be a link "write this person a personal message" 
click that and you should be on your way Tongue

Sure hope I'm not feeding a troll here Smiley

Thank you, Kareltje, I really never knew how that works, I've actually been surfing for the last ten years, but somehow I missed that class  Huh  I even just now, looked up "internet troll" to be sure I knew what you meant.  No trollage here! I'm really being sincere.  Again thank you for enlightening me.  And please excuse any future gaffes, and/or displays of any, (arm out-smack palm to face, this is a joke right?), ignorance, I promise I'll catch up. Grin  (Wow, those smiley thingies are cool, they make doing this ;-) a lot easier!), uhh did I say that out loud?

Airman
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 11:40:10 PM »

good news, tabletmod.com guy responded to me -- he said something like he had a backlog of messages to process as he was working on something.  He will look after what happened to you.
airman
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2011, 07:04:26 AM »

Thanks Bernard!  Much appreciated.

Airman
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: