Bongofish
August 15, 2018, 11:53:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *Reduced* 15" UXGA setup Completed build with tabletmod case  (Read 2790 times)
digitalfog

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2011, 03:02:18 PM »

I've decided to let go of my DYI cintiq, I broke down and purchased the TabletMod enclosure, completed the build a couple of months ago and it is just sitting unused, life is preventing time for artwork at the moment.  Here are the specs:

15" Samsung UXGA 1600X1200 LCD with LVDS controller (LCD was purchased new)
Wacom Intuos 3 9X12
Tablet mod case.

When I built it I used some shielding, no jitter problems running on a Win 7 machine.

Complete and fully functional.  I'll include the template for the drawing surface when and if you would want to replace it.

Asking $525 --> $475 plus shipping/insurance.  I will have UPS pack and ship the unit fully insured.  Please email me for additional questions and pictures of the unit.  Thanks for looking.

digitalthump at gmail dot com
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 05:11:03 PM by digitalfog » Logged
hippyhater
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 07:35:14 PM »

Email sent.
Aidope
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 07:33:59 PM »

Hi, is this still available?