Bongofish
December 07, 2019, 05:08:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: what monitor should i get?
a - 0 (0%)
b - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: monitor for a Intuos4 A3  (Read 7359 times)
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 09:32:46 PM »

You would have to search the successful builds section.  For the thing to rotate, you need to make it big. 

The plexiglass/acrylic is not cheap. But you only really need one sheet to put on top of the LCD, the rest you can use other cheaper (opaque) material like wood or whatever you like playing with. Watch out how much space you have left on top of the lcd (use Drew's trick with a stack of paper to measure how thick you are willling to go).

That's the creative part! Some have even used lego blocks!
gardia
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 09:06:38 AM »

lego blocks? thats awsome Shocked

still i'm thinking of mounting it on a monitor arm so maybe wood would be a good idea.
i can sand it nice and tight all around + i can visit my old work and ask them to pain it black for me:D could even go check if the have some oak wood left for me to use and pain that black to get that awsome look with the little openings shown really clearly in the wood.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: