Bongofish
November 22, 2017, 04:51:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Portugal!  (Read 2217 times)
marceloaguiar

View Profile WWW
« on: July 06, 2011, 12:29:20 PM »

Hey, people!
I'm very glad I found this forum! I've been thinking of starting my own cintiq project and I did, but with a very clumsy attitude  Embarrassed (and that included screen choice) - I'll post my project on Build Logs later on  Wink
To tell you the truth, I was never really satisfied with it and when I discovered a new screen for my intuos3 A4 (the Boe-Hydis HV150UX1-101 15.0in. UXGA 1600x1200), I decided to ugrade it and make things right this time.
I'm not sure I want to tear my intuos3 open, but honestly Hieron's K-Jintiq is slowly pushing me to the edge of the cliff and whispering "jump, you know you want to"  Grin

So in the next few days I'll share my 1st phase of my project with you guys!

I love my tablet... that's why I'm going to tear it apart.
guggas
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 01:31:18 PM »

Hello from Portugal too!!!

marceloaguiar, I'm feeling the same sickness... wish you luck and hope we can exchange knowledge as we're trying to build about the same configuration.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: