Bongofish
November 22, 2017, 04:53:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: My "Cintia", a work in progress  (Read 12266 times)
DaBotz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2014, 11:14:50 AM »

Sorry to hear it, too.

I hoped you would have been as lucky as me (or "resilient"... I must admit that I battle a bit with "UBiQ") and the filters would manage the issue.

Unfortunately, my "trick" is useful only for one class of interference between screen and tablet, which in your case seems to be just fairly minor in front of the others.

Thanks for the information about the efficiency of it in your case.

It appears that I am a dumb lucky b., after all.

The most incredible artist of... Barbanza?
woodguy32

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2014, 05:01:55 PM »

Sorry to hear you selling your build..  its strange thing this jitter thing.. My latest way back drawing machines  jitter and lag free.. easy builds..

The strangest thing cause jitters.. I just placed a old time typing  machine near the drawing board.. and avery slight  one -two pixel jitter started..  I guessing it was the older monitor causing the problem.. moved it and the jitter was gone. weird  huh.. check my latest post

Build another.. they are awesome to work and play on..I hate mousing anymore..hehe

wood.
marceloaguiar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2014, 02:01:43 PM »

Thanks for the support, guys. I invested a lot in this build - money and energy - so it was not without sadness that I decided to abort it.
The most frustrating thing is that it worked fine with VGA, no random clicking and some 5-10% jitter (pretty tolerable)... it was only when I switched to DVI that the problems really started.
Considering what Wood said, actually there are too many variables here, the laptop is new, I have a 21" monitor, I bought a wireless keyboard, everything quite near the cintiq....

Right now I'm using the Intuos3 XL tablet that I bought on ebay - it's still working, even after the fireworks that happened (i.e. that I caused) on my other build... that I also aborted.  Sad If I decide to do another build it will be a retry of this one, I had great plans for it!!

I love my tablet... that's why I'm going to tear it apart.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: