Bongofish
December 08, 2019, 08:12:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Please can some one provide me a   boe hidys hv150ux1-101 ROM for NJYTOUCH lcd KIT
I need a boe hidys hv150ux1-101 ROM for NJYTOUCH lcd KIT - 0 (0%)
rom for njytouch - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please ,need help !!! hv150ux1-101 ROM  (Read 1965 times)
woyts
New Poster

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2012, 11:35:40 AM »

Hi . I have a  boe hidys hv150ux1-101 lcd and diy kit  fore it  , wich should be working with it , but it dosent Sad . im geting vertical lines on the screen . To check the Lcd i've connct it with Tecra m4 laptop and , the screen its working , so i've check  the lcd kit with a sceeen from that laptop ( LTD141KN5k ) , and the lcd kit its working as well . After this I give this stuff to my technican friend to duble check , and in his opinion ( probobly) Lcd board  have something wrong in ROM. Is it right ?
Please can some one provide me a   boe hidys hv150ux1-101 ROM for NJYTOUCH lcd KIT
Thanks!
Wojt
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 02:54:55 PM »

NJYTouch can give you all their files to program (i.e. equivalent of what you call ROM) -- email them and ask. But you will need to buy a programmer from them to program your LCD kit. You just try other similar files until it works.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: