Bongofish
January 17, 2020, 02:13:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help!  (Read 2130 times)
iurak6868
New Poster

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2012, 05:58:52 PM »

my last post didn't get any replies, so I'll simplify it...hopefully

I have this cintiq 21ux

could I make the tablet portion of it work independently form the rest (bypass the defective motherboard)?

bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 01:04:25 AM »

I am away for 3 weeks and without internet access. Sometimes i get a few minutes of wifi lucky me.

Yes the cintiq is typically 2 devices in one. I never played with one. I would like to analyze the usb portion one day...

You got the labels right. Tablet red "?" wire must be power -related. You have a multimeter?  Normally it is 5 or 3.3volts.

Do you know if the tablet portion appears to be working? Can you map the tablet to another monitor?
Wilcorp70

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 03:38:46 AM »

From watching the video he posted it didn't look like the tablet was recognized by windows at all.  I could be mistaken as the video isn't in English so it was a little hard to follow what was happening.
iurak6868
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 06:12:47 AM »

Thank you guys for the replies, but I already sold the device, and with that money and a little more I bought a Bosto Kingtee MA. I appreciate your help anyways. I hope the photos help another one to his/her DIY proyect
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: