Bongofish
August 21, 2019, 03:43:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Full kit  (Read 2341 times)
Rabaxal
New Poster

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2012, 03:26:47 AM »

Hi all,

Now that i have a job (research =D)... i have no longer time for build and draw, so i am selling the material that i was using on my project... everything working perfectly (xD 1 week old)

Hanvon tablet (for the ones who dont know this, it's simply the only brand comparable to wacom,
the tech is the same, the model on sale is the Artmaster 12*09... the exact equivalent to the intuos3 12*9[/b]) it cames with 2 touch panels with 2x(3 programable buttons, 1 touch strip), 1024 levels, 5080 lpi  , pen support (2 spots), 10 extra nibs, and 2 pens!! Brand new with box (i send the invoice).

An LCD not new but in perfect condition AU Optronics B150XG01 v.2 15" 4:3

The R.RM5451 (Audio) LCD Controller Board from njytouch already programmed for the LCD
(it comes the board (DVI VGA Audio), necessary cables, controller panel, inverter, +Audio cable)

A Power adaptor for the board, 12V5A

And i offer 2 internal speakers 2W

Contact me by private message or by mail for pictures and prices: brunorabacal at gmail dot com
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 04:21:55 AM by Rabaxal » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: