Bongofish
November 14, 2019, 04:43:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is it possible for me to do this?
Yes
No

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some questions from a complete newb  (Read 1742 times)
MeMyselfandI
New Poster

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2012, 09:46:54 AM »

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and I have some questions. first of all, for a large intuos4 what would be a recommended LCD/LED display? Secondly, how can the LCD/LED display attach to the graphic tablet; is there easy way? And lastly, well at least for now, what are the materials needed and what is an estimated cost for all the materials?Oh and by the way I'm 12 so I may not be able to understand some terms you throw out at me
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 10:47:15 PM »

This is no easy ride and there is no known recipe that works all the time. Lots of people waste money on this because LCDs, once opened are extremely fragile and near-impossible to fix once broken.

Maybe you should try to read Drew's story with pictures -- http://www.bongofish.co.uk/wacom/wacom_pt1.html  it might help you understand what this is all about.  The two devices sits on top of each other there is not "electronic" connection between them.  They are both connected to the same computer and you then tweak the settings to "align" the pen to the pixels. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: