test1
March 26, 2017, 03:57:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my Linatiq  (Read 4771 times)
Lunakov
New Poster

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2012, 10:09:20 AM »

A few days ago the screen went out on my Lunatiq, I want to sell it, probably just needs a new screen. All the hard work has been done. Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.
You can check out the tablet via the link below.

http://forum.bongofish.co.uk/index.php?topic=1905.0

Thanks
E

MadStyle
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 07:47:58 PM »

By any chance you still have this?
Lunakov
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 07:56:48 PM »

Yes, I do. Make me an offer and we can work something out.
Eric
MadStyle
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 09:14:40 PM »

Not sure what to offer, How hard is it to replace monitor? and where to buy the correct one? Also are you sure it's only the monitor that's not working?
Lunakov
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 09:23:33 PM »

You can buy them on ebay for about $50.00 If you read my thread on the build it mentions the monitor screen type.
I am not %100 sure it's the screen could be the video board or the inverter. If you build one of these you have to buy those things any way, so it's just a matter of trial and error or if you can test stuff with a meter they it should be a piece of cake.
I would take $200 for the unit, comes with the pen and the cables.
Let me know if you have any other questions. You can view my thread it's pretty well documented.
Eric
silos
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 08:07:38 AM »

Hello Id like to buy your build if your willing to take $175 for it?
Lunakov
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 03:03:15 AM »

I still have my unit to sell. I have been thinking about the events that led to my screen going out. I think it could be the video board. It went out after I plugged it into a Macbook pro with retina display. There was no resolution to match the preset resolution of my unit and it acted very funny, I had a hard time to get the video set up. SO, it might just be the video board, not for sure of course. At any rate I still need to sell this thing.
I would take $75 for the unit plus shipping costs. Basically you are getting a unit that has all the work done and you need to trouble shoot what components are not working to fix it and get it up and running.

Hopefully I can find a good home for my Lunatiq  Grin

Thanks
MikeyN
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 12:15:30 PM »

could you send to the UK? Smiley
Felix Felicis
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2013, 06:11:43 PM »

Hi Lunakov,

I'm also interested in buying if this isn't sold already. I would like to build a larger diy-tiq with a 12x18 i4 at some point, but with all the breaking that goes on around here if you're willing to sell your old one for ~$75, I have a 15" laptop screen I'd like to disassemble and try on your build—before I do something high-stakes as I'm very inexperienced and own zero power tools.

However, I have one issue/problem. My computer is a retina MBP, and I don't want to blow out the monitor just by plugging it into this computer. I've been reading a lot about the 'default size' settings of some monitors and everything about that has gone over my head. Can you explain (preferably like I'm 5) why some monitors would misbehave when plugged into a laptop/other computer?

I'll send you a PM to ask if you're still selling so we can work out address/payment/etc.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: