test1
March 25, 2017, 04:59:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: guests say hello!  (Read 3982 times)
Aerendraca
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2013, 06:21:51 PM »

Everyday i see a bunch of guests logged in to the site and wonder who they might be, so i thought i would extend a willing and ask them to sign up to the forum and say hi. We're all lovely here i promise! So join in and ask some questions.
Aerendraca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 03:17:01 PM »

Aww, no takers. That's a shame.
DuckmanDrake
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 04:35:57 AM »

Hi there! After being a guest for the past few days, I've decided to make an account so I can ask a few questions about DIY Cintiqery.

About four months ago my Intuos4's mini USB port failed, so I went in search online for a fix. I eventually learned how to solder a USB cord directly to the board itself, but such a fix only lasted for so long before naturally degrading.

After doing plenty of searching online for cheaper alternatives, I stumbled across your forums here, and these posts are giving me quite a few ideas, as well as even more questions in regards to the hobby.

So yes: Hello! But I guess I'm not a guest any more Grin
Aerendraca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 06:51:34 AM »

Hello and welcome DuckmanDrake!

These forums may not be the most active in the world, but there is a wealth of knowledge around here, and a great bunch of folks willing to answer most questions relating to graphics tablets and diy cintiq projects.

Take a look around, read a few threads, and when you're ready start your own thread!
zeiram
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 10:10:41 AM »

Hi Aerendraca, I recently bought an Intuos 4 XL tablet and have been looking for some info in order to turn it into a DIY cintiq.
I checked alot the forum as a guest and now it's time for me to be a little more active on the forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: