test1
March 26, 2017, 03:55:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: Wacom GD-0912-R - $65  (Read 4158 times)
vvahoo206
New Poster

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2013, 12:57:19 PM »

For sale is a Wacom GD-0912-R (serial/non-USB) tablet that I picked up last year, thinking I might use it or convert it into a Cintiq. I hooked it up just long enough to test it (works 100%), but it's been in the closet ever since. Being an older model, it's got a few scratches from previous owners. Aside from that, everything is in great shape and intact. I'm asking $65 + shipping.

Included is everything seen in the photo below:
- Wacom Intuos GD-0912-R Graphics Tablet (of course)
- Pen
- Mouse
- Serial Card (for computers that don't have a serial connection)
- Power Supply/Adapter

EDIT: Will also include a Serial-USB adapter cable. After some trial and error, I successfully got this tablet working with Windows 7 Pro.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 02:39:39 PM by vvahoo206 » Logged
vvahoo206
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 02:43:45 PM »

I'll throw in a serial-USB cable that I got to use the tablet at work (no PCI slots to use the serial card). I successfully got it working with Windows 7 Pro, but decided that I prefer to use a mouse.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: