Bongofish
October 22, 2019, 12:46:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: build it on intuos 4 Medium
Buy and build it on intuos 4 Large or XL (got to meditate about costs) - 0 (0%)
which screen use - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to start but I prefer to think twice before  (Read 1468 times)
Armas
New Poster

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2013, 12:17:37 PM »

Hi there, here I am, a newbie dreaming on this awesome DIY. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So, where to start?

I got an Intuos 4 Medium XD thats my starting point....XDD

I've been reading a bit here and there, trying to get an overalll idea of the process.

Before I start i want to ask something about lcd, Im wondering if theres any HD version from 10.6 to 12 inch screens.why? because the only "non-digital" video signal port is already in use in my graphic card ports and I cant sacrifice it or do an plug / un-plug manouver every time I want to use this DIY ("AwetiQ"). Actually I only need that "HD" thinking arround the panel/LCD output signal.

Huh Huh...Am I writting this correctly? sry for my english if it turns un-understandable.... Huh Huh

Well, leaving my thoughts apart in the field of signal output Im thinking on buy an intuos 4 XL or Intuos 3 XL but theres an €€€ issue here XD. Keeping my thoughts direction on this, i got in stock a 22 inch tft (LG Flatron L222WS) another 17 inch tft (dunno model and other specifications) and also got an scratch laptop with a 33.2x20.8cm (dunno how many inch are that) and arround 1 cm thick its still atached to the labtop so all stock platic frame and stuff is still attached.

More stuff to say...and ofc ask XD...

this is in my 1rst place of needs. I dont want to sacrifice any inch of my workspace, How can I do that? well I dpont have problem sacrificing lcd space so I think the solution comes buying a bigger lcd than 10.6 inch, Im not sure 100% but as I remember with that panel I lose work space from the tablet.

Sry for my english again.

Well thats all for now. Thx Guys and hope to get started soon ^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: