Bongofish
December 16, 2019, 06:08:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: is possible?  (Voting closed: November 14, 2013, 02:28:54 PM)
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me about SU-015-X01 pinout  (Read 11289 times)
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2013, 10:48:30 AM »

yeah, that is what I was afraid of. I understand what you are going through, it is hard. 

MAybe someone did this on this forum, but I do not remember the details or if it was really a TabletPC setup like yours. (I think not).

Those problems is why I opted for a "hardware" solution.  By emulating a recent device, one could use the "good" drivers that are easy to install.

If you ever decide to go that route, do not forget to order the 1$ 3.3v regulator that goes with it.  This is the "normal" Teensy 2.0 board (NOT the Teensy2.0+++)
worms
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2013, 12:02:14 PM »

I will try to resurrect the pc or find out the original vendor PID and VID.
... maybe... I'm lucky Wink

Fot teensy 2.0 do you have a link?
worms
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2013, 01:49:26 PM »

little update,

someone in lab take to life the original Acer Travellmate where this digitizer came from.

In Hardware proprieties it is see as a keyboard/wacom interface conneted to LPC interface.
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2013, 02:19:00 PM »

This was a serial board -- there is no such thing as a VID/PID (which is a USB concept).

As far as I know, within the "original" TabletPC, is a configured differently because it expects a serial device through an "internal" serial port. (Which may or may not be registered as a COMx port).  These are CPU I/O port mapped on an "I/O Port" address number that resemble 0x3F8 / 0x2F8.  As far as I know, the USB to COM port converters do not map through an I/O Port and that reminds the biggest challenge. 

Having said that, I still think someone made it to work (but I can't remember if this information is true or not).

Teensy 2.0 is quite easy to find with Google: http://www.pjrc.com/teensy/  The important part is "ATMEGA32U4".  Buy it without the header pins but with its 3.3v regulator companion.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: