test1
October 19, 2017, 03:00:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intuos 4 XL Front button circuit board  (Read 10834 times)
Jksukino

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2015, 04:32:59 PM »

Hello,

I've been an ass and broke a connector on the circuit board for the front buttons on the intuos4 XL.
If anyone has this part laying around from a build i would be more than happy to buy it from you. Without it my build is as good as dead.
Jksukino

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 06:14:25 PM »

If no one has it, any suggestions where i could get it from?
Aerendraca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 10:36:26 PM »

Specifically what part are you referring to? Perhaps you could post a picture so that we can make some suggestions on how you can repair it or where you might be able to get a replacement.
Jksukino

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 02:31:59 PM »

Hey,

This is the part:

i tried soldering it but that didn't fix it so i'looking for a new totally new circuit board
XDjackieXD

*me trying to draw*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 08:59:02 AM »

The traces and the board are in perfect condition.
If it snapped off again after you soldered, then it wasn't correctly soldered (do you know someone who can solder smd parts who could do it for you? Try using a good amount oft soldering flux!).
Sadly it's very hard to find wacom replacement parts...
Aerendraca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 05:42:32 PM »

Are you UK based? I could solder this for you for say £20 + return post cost if you're interested? PM me if you are and we'll sort something out.
Jksukino

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 09:30:59 PM »

Netherlands, thanks for the kind help but no thanks. I soldered it myself but it didn't work. Maybe i broke something in the proces Sad
Aerendraca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 10:13:54 PM »

No problem. If you change your mind let me know, I'm sure however you tackled it there's something that can be done to salvage the board. Like XDjackieXD said, spare wacom parts are hard to come by but perhaps there is a seller that I haven't heard of before somewhere out there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: