test1
March 24, 2017, 06:56:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Way Back Drawing Machine..2.0 + 3 more Wayback Drawingboard Builds  (Read 4484 times)
woodguy32

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 12:31:56 AM »

Yup.. Took one of The WayBacks to The Maker Faire this past month .. Its an Awesome world of Builders and Artist .. tons of Tech.. 3d Printers everywhere..  its a fun filled weekend of Awesomeness..

The Weird and the Wacky.. taking Tech world back a 100 years..hehe..  Retro Tech?

Well, I Won Best in Show at Maker Faire...Quite the honor considering all The really COOL Stuff there..The booth was packed all weekend...

The Way Back Drawing Machine at the Maker Faire.. Tons of "Wow, thats too cool "...It sure was a great tech feast and great builds.. It was the hit of the show, Thanks to everyone here on Bongofish..

Monkeys .. Monkeys.. they talked all day.. another hit of the Maker Faire where the USB digital typewriters..had 3 of them there that controlled the monkeys.. Typing on a digital screen is too cool.. Click Clack Click....

Strange Sounds Machines from Planet Odd....

Thanks Wood... not to bad for being in the middle of my second Cancer battle..
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 12:36:35 AM by woodguy32 » Logged
woodguy32

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 03:53:06 AM »

Mr Monkey Chatbot explains the Maker Faire..  reading the sites webpage..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-W3gI-S394&list=UU6i-GXMhX0laUmBWoWquZug&index=1

One very smart Monkey...

Wood
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: