Bongofish
December 16, 2019, 04:00:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intuos 3 double clicks, drags, jumps  (Read 2012 times)
voodarius
New Poster

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2014, 05:18:04 PM »

Hello! I need some help with my old intous 3. I've contacted with wacom support and they said I should throw out my tablet but I love it and can't do that

there is that glitch, the cursor is jumping around all screen, and if in the moment of jumping there was a click, I cannot 'unclick', if I was zooming in PS, it zooms in very persistently and i cannot zoom out at all. if I'm scrolling with space it can jump in any direction of canvas very fast. Also it double clicks in random cases. I paint with grip pen but this bug is also repeates with wacom mouse. I can draw around a hour and nothing happen but then it returns and a can not do anything around ten minutes, then and disappears again.

I think it may be caused by bad connection between shild sheet and mainboard, the copper tape It has been corrupted during all years.

The problem that I can't find copper tape in my city, only alluminium one, is it suitable? Can a replacement of this tape solve the problem?

Mainboard seems to be ok, there is a pictures if it can help
http://cs7001.vk.me/c622719/v622719550/10df1/XMfgAjpDL-U.jpg
http://cs7001.vk.me/c622719/v622719550/10dfb/1PlROLaa4TM.jpg
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 05:20:20 PM by voodarius » Logged
voodarius
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 02:29:08 PM »

So, problem is solved. I've found some copper tape and place it in three slots instead of one in original assembly of the tablet, and it works perfect. It's fun how wacom refused of copper tape in this tablet: there is 4 copper connectors on the motherboard, 3 slots on the back cover, and only one tape in final assembly. Cheesy
Aerendraca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 03:16:36 PM »

That's great news I'm glad you got it sorted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: