Bongofish
December 09, 2019, 01:07:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have Dell Monitors & over 100 dell monitor stands 15" 17" 19" 21" 24"  (Read 6571 times)
sellit4money.com
« on: February 09, 2007, 08:23:50 AM »

WE HAVE SEVERAL LCD MONITORS (going fast)
&
OVER 100 LCD MONITOR STANDS
SIZES ARE
15" 17" 19" 21" & 24"
WE ALSO HAVE NUMEROUS OTHER

DESKTOP & LAPTOP COMPONENTS 
THIS LINK http://stores.ebay.com/SALEit4Money IS TO OUR eBAY STORE, IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU LIKE, MAKE US AN OFFER.
eBAY FEES ARE VERY HIGH, SO MAKE AN OFFER OUTSIDE OF eBAY AND SAVE MONEY!
WE WILL PASS THE SAVINGS ON TO YOU!
ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE ACCEPTED!

EMAIL OFFERS TO
SALES@SELLIT4MONEY.COM

OUR SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VISIT US AT
WWW.SELLIT4MONEY.COM
CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE OUR STANDARD (FLEXIBLE) SHIPPING & PAYMENT INFO!

* AucHammer1.jpg (13.04 KB, 160x240 - viewed 931 times.)
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 10:17:36 AM »

I'm going to leave this for the moment unless anyone has any objections.
I'd be wary of making offers outside of the slim protection that ebay offers myself though.

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
sellit4money.com
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 12:01:53 PM »

Drewid,
I am sorry if I have broken any rules on this site. That is not my intention. I was actually refered to this site by a customer that purchased a monitor from my eBay store. I do realize that making offers outside eBay does have risks (for both parties). I wanted to give potential customers the ability to see my eBay store and my feedback (110 feedbacks at 100%+) and then have the choice of making their purchase via eBay or a private transaction.
eBay fees are astronomical and are a problem for both seller and purchaser. If I sell an item on eBay for $100.00+shipping, first off I make nothing on shipping (nothing intentional I try to over figure a little to be safe but I have never made more than $2-$3) So we are back to the original $100.00, after all of the fees from eBay and then PayPal I typically walk with $60-$70. Thats 30-40%VERY HIGH!! (BAD FOR SELLER=ME)
In order to compensate I have to raise prices(BAD FOR PURCHASER) or try to make up with some small S&H fee which I hate.
I am in the process of building my own site at www.sellit4money.com that will have a shopping cart and be a full eCommerce retail store. This is not an easy task becuase I know VERY little about html but I am learning.
The purpose of posting here is to move my merchandise and pass the saving along to new customers. Lets say a $100 is my goal for an item if I sell it here I may only get $80 or $90 but I profit 10-20% more and my customer has obtained 10-20% off because eBay is not a factor.
Once again I have 100% positive feedback with over 110 feedbacks. We are honest and our record proves that.
I am posting on as many free classified sites as possible to become more profitable and efficient with our own site.
If you have any suggestions I would apprciate any and all input.
If this posting is in violation in any way please let me know what changes need to be made so that I can be complient.
My name is Brian my email is brian@sellit4money.com
If you have any challenges or questions feel free to email me anytime!

Thank You
Brian Starnes
www.sellit4money.com

P.S. If there is anyone out there that is willing to tech me how to build my website or can assit me in any way please contact me. brian@sellit4money.com
Switz

S W I N T I Q If it aint broke, MAKE IT BETTER!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 02:14:20 AM »

IT WAS ME!!!

lol, this guy is awesome, I told him to come here and offer.

I really think you guys should buy, I got it VERY cheap.  It was in perfect condition too.  Check my pics.

Thanks Brian,

Switz

Made that, not my best, but I love it.  Firefoxy lol
It's all fun and games till someone loses a testicle.   Cheesy
Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 10:26:34 AM »

Well if it was like the spam we get here I would have deleted it right away.  Because it is relevant I let it stay, It would probably be a good idea to check with site ownbers first though  Cheesy

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
dynam1c

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 03:10:25 PM »

Drew let him stay and charge him rent Cheesy

50% commission on all sales Cheesy

Yakumo
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 10:25:53 PM »

his ebay shop seems to have gone now :/