test1
April 26, 2017, 04:40:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello im Nazmo  (Read 867 times)
nazmo76
New Poster

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2015, 10:51:53 PM »

Hello there,
I'am Nazmi from france, beginner in graphic tablet drawing (rs232 old wacom tablet found in the garbage that I made working on W7 a month ago, it's great but the nasty driver make the 256 pressure levels and the eraser non working)
I registered in this forum to build an intuos 3/4 based cintiq like graphics tablet, i was in research of the costy items (+/- 200€ = I can't afford it) then I found in my scraped stuff pile some fujitsu tablet PC, 2 of the 4 were not working, one with broken MotherBoard + LCD and the other with broken MotherBoard, so I have two digitizers + 1 13" LCD + 1 backlight system + 2 Pens, I examined the interface, it seems to be like in the wiki and on a blog i found on google (dont have the url yet cause it's on my laptophttp://blog.muwave.de/2014/02/wacom-digitizer-screen/)
It's a 14 pin one, ill try to make it work but I am doubtful with the pinout and voltages (I'll post this stuff in another topic)

Cordially
N.AKDIN
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 11:53:06 PM by nazmo76 » Logged
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 04:47:59 AM »

Just curious: Your old rs2323 tablet -- what model was it?   How did you made it working?   
nazmo76
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 04:57:10 PM »

It's a ct-0405-r from the penpartner serie :

Nice tablet but small for my 19" monitor and the poor driver don't let me configure it on w7 and make gimp unable to use the pressure sensitivity, so it's just a big mousepad   Cry
I wish i never switched to windows since in linux the wacom serial tablets are supported by xorg

To get it "working", i searched on google and found a blog where someone in Czech republic i think used an old driver to make a similar tablet work on windows 7,
http://blog.kostecky.cz/2012/10/wacom-tablet-ct-0405-r-driver.html

so i downloaded it, installed it and it worked except for the softs that call the advanced functions such as the pressure sensitivity in these i get an error but the mouse and click functions are still ok.
Cordially
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 05:02:35 PM by nazmo76 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: