test1
August 19, 2017, 05:39:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lenovo graphics tablet  (Read 1490 times)
profaldo

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2015, 08:53:22 AM »

Has anyone used one of these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx_b1Lu5oi4

It is a 13.3 inch external display that can be connected using two USB 3.0 ports. That is all. It also has wacom drivers, thus pressure sensitivity.

I got a mail from Amazon / Woot where this is on sale for USD 200 - not a bad deal compared to the cost of a DIY cintiq.

What do you guys think?
XDjackieXD

*me trying to draw*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 12:27:58 PM »

It's basically a convertible-laptop's screen via USB (so it comes with all the cons of a Penabled digitizer).
The question is how much latency USB introduces to the video signal as too much latency could be quite annoying...
It is an IPS screen so it should have good colours but the resolution is not quite FHD (1600x900) although this shouldn't be a problem.

could be a nice Cintiq alternative if you don't want to build something yourself and don't want to spend a lot of money on a Cintiq but still want a pen-display with a Wacom digitizer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: