I'm newbie in tablets and have some questions. Please explain me few things.
I have 'screen' from broken T5010 laptop. LCD work fine with VGA->LVDS adapter, so I use it as second screen. But 'screen' also contain a serial wacom digitizer (ISDV4, no touch, tested on usb->serial converter), that working too. So I wish to use digitizer too.
I have win7 64b but can't make serial drivers work.
Next chapter. I found this forum and simple solution: I should buy "Teenesy" board, program it and install wacom USB drivers. But some parts are unclear for me.
1. What uC, what board I should buy?
- Teensy2 with ATMEGA32U4
- Any arduino leonardo clone with ATMEGA32U4
- Teensy 2++ with AT90USB1286
- Teensy 3.0 or 3.1 with ARM?
2. Where I can found firmware for that board? I mean a source code or similar.
I found only a waxbee software that can generate hex file. But I wish to see what's inside, how it's done, and maybe expand firmware with some features.
3. I create hex file, program my "pro micro" board with it and bricked bootloader
That's not the right way.