Bongofish
November 22, 2017, 04:50:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waxbee on Windows 10  (Read 2999 times)
DaBotz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 11:15:21 AM »

Yes, I know of that feature... it was present on previous versions of the driver, but I never saw it on the one I use (I still have to try to roll-back to the version before, which should allow me to use the Intuos4 on the same machine but, the Intuos 2 "Classic Pen" feels so nice... and I fear the Gremlins of Change, lately, so "If it Works, do not fix it" has slowly become my mantra. ) .

Anyway, I do not really need it either... I placed the task-bar vertically, on the right side, and left Explorer.exe as mapped on the whole screen... as I use alt+tab or Cr+Tab ( a multi-monitor version of the Tasks popup that I cooked upp, for when I shut-down UBIQ's screen, to write, usually)

As I said, If I discard the pen pressure levels beyond 1024 as irrelevant (at the time of the switch from the Intuos 4 L), the Hotkeys on  the tablet as irrelevant(or as a nuisance? They are not so many, and I had to accommodate things around them in the CabinetiQ... now, I see in e-bay 2.4 Ghz wireless numpads for something like 15$... one of those is some 18/29 possible functions, depending on whether one wants to have separate functions for numbers and arrows...)  and now I discard the resolution above 2540 LPI as - again- not really relevant, with a decent software...

I am left with no real reason (apart that the 12x19 covers a 22" better) for ever wanting a newer tablet (drivers support apart).

The most incredible artist of... Barbanza?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: