test1
October 17, 2017, 06:02:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which voltage to get?
5v and step it down somehow - 0 (0%)
3v and be done with it. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pro Micro advice...  (Read 4236 times)
ThinWhiteDuke
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2016, 11:55:37 PM »

ThinWhiteDuke, voltage at Your Teensy in OK. Please check voltages at RX and TX pins of Teensy and on VCC, GND, RX and TX at the digitizer (bring some needles and probe to digitizer connector).
If You have 3.3v between VCC and GND at the digitizer board and 3.3v between RX/TX and any GND, that soldering should be OK. If any voltage missing, you may have problem there.

Checked this, 3.3v at everything compared to ground. I would like to do Bernard's suggestion, but I'm having trouble finding tutorials on using the .hex file. If advised I will do it.
ThinWhiteDuke
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2016, 08:10:58 AM »

Tried installing on a fresh Windows 7 x64 and Windows 7 x86, still nothing. Using Bernard's .hex on both operating systems also didn't install correctly giving me the ! sign in Device Manager. The .hex however did install fine in Windows 10, still don't know what to do with RealTerm to get it to read something though.
ThinWhiteDuke
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2016, 06:36:50 PM »

I decided to try the second monitor I have (same type), same damn problem. The problem has to be either the teensy board or something deeper down I'd think. Though the board doesn't show any signs of being bad.
ThinWhiteDuke
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2016, 02:17:08 AM »

I have to hand it to Pesho. He helped me out greatly in private and now I have a working tablet screen. I can only assume that something has gone wrong with the board or my soldering on it despite everything seeming to check out correctly. I wanted to thank everyone for their input but I owe Pesho a great debt of gratitude Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: