test1
October 21, 2017, 12:31:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tecra M4 tablet pc help...  (Read 895 times)
ThinWhiteDuke
New Poster

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2016, 04:14:04 AM »

I'm working with an (unfortunately) counterfeit Teensy board, Tecra M4 screen (Screen #: LTD141KN5K) and digitizer (Digitizer #: SU-031-X02), Intuos 2 driver 6.17-3 and this (http://forum.bongofish.co.uk/index.php?topic=2378.0) guide of how this user set his up. Unfortunately, what I thought would be a straight forward project hasn't been. Upon my first try of connecting the Teensy to the monitor Windows told me that the USB device malfunctioned. I went ahead and installed the wacom drivers and got it to work only a little bit, it would pick up the digitizer very intermittenly and I could hear the windows USB connect/disconnect sound chiming on and off. I figured it was my soldering connections.

So, I redid all my solder connections and plugged it back in. This time Windows joyfully picked up the USB device fine, I installed the Wacom drivers and now... nothing, not even intermittent tracking. The teensy is recognized in Device Manager as "Wacom Mouse Screen" or something close to that. And if I disconnect it the intuos drivers recognize that nothing is plugged in. If I do have it plugged in then I can enter wacom's tablet tools. But nothing seems to be working at all. Any suggestions?
bernard
Administrator

pato mania

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 06:05:04 AM »

Can you tell if your Teensy counterfeit has a 16Mhz or 8Mhz crystal?
ThinWhiteDuke
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 07:00:10 AM »

Hi Bernard, Kind of unsure where to reply since I have two threads running  I'm guessing it should be working correctly, as I asked another user about this very board and he gave me a walkthrough that he did to get his to run correctly at 3.3v. It looks like there is a 16mhz crystal right next to reset button on the board though, yes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: