test1
August 24, 2017, 07:55:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You may have to login twice the first time,  but we don't know why - Erm I mean it's a security thing yeah that's it - security.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: all good until I reflashed teensy  (Read 151 times)
tab328
New Poster

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2017, 06:40:20 PM »

First off forgive me if I should be somewhere else with this, the giant "heyaaaalpppp" got my attention.

So in a closet I found two wacom gd-1212-r's that I decided to convert using the gd-912-r conversion tutorial. The first one didn't function, and was likely dead before I even got my hands on it (probably why the second one was there), although it could've been my own hands that did it in Tongue
During the attempted conversion, I flashed the teensy. About a month later (yesterday) I decided to try again, and was highly successful. It worked beautifully. That is, until I reflashed the teensy with what should have been the same firmware. Now my cursor no longer responds to the pen.

I tried things like changing the baud rate and what not, but if someone would be so kind as to guide me in the proper troubleshooting procedure for this sort of thing, as I haven't been successful in locating similar circumstances in my lurking on these forums.

MANY thanks in advance!

PS: The pen no longer shows up in the tablet properties window either. I have no clue what's going on, all I know is that it worked till I flashed the teensy with intuos2 12x12 to see if that'd make a difference (since I wasn't quite happy with the scaling), then it stopped working so I flashed 12x18 back on, but still nothing...

EDIT: Upon flashing "penenabled isdv4 to intuos2 12x18" to the teensy, the pen is detected and moving it around moves the cursor sporadically to the corners of my screen.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 09:03:14 PM by tab328 » Logged
tab328
New Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 02:05:13 PM »

Well, whatever the issue, I have resolved it. After booting up my pc, I set the initial serial port speed to 9600 and the regular port speed to 19200. I then tried to open the wacom properties, but it informed me that the driver was not found, so I ran the installer again, and voila! Everything is good and working again. Now I'll just leave everything alone and be on my merry way.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: