Bongofish
August 21, 2019, 08:11:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can attach photos hosted by the forum rather than using an external image hosting site, this means they will stay forever and not disappear after a year or two.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Switz does stuffs  (Read 19089 times)
Switz

S W I N T I Q If it aint broke, MAKE IT BETTER!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2008, 01:35:57 AM »

lol, I was an Admin on one of the largest gaming sites for about 2 years a few years back before I stopped gaming. Well actually my PC was getting so old I couldnt keep up.
Yeah, this is not the first time I have been admin on a successful site (Wait, is this site successful).
What gaming site btw.

But also, those sites aren't as "chill".

No wonder I got fired......

lmfao

Made that, not my best, but I love it.  Firefoxy lol
It's all fun and games till someone loses a testicle.   Cheesy
Switz

S W I N T I Q If it aint broke, MAKE IT BETTER!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 02:21:00 AM »

Alright Guys.
I talked to Drew about it and we had a good discussion.

I am really sorry if I offended anyone and I want you all to know that it was all just fun and games, no harm intended.  You guys are like my family (Well... I would make a joke here, but this is serious)
If anyone was not happy with something I said, I am really sorry.  Like Drew said, since I was an admin, for anyone, I was someone that was supposed to be an "ambassador".  Now while this is true, I was just trying not to differentiate between me and anyone else.  I see Drew's point and it is valid.  Once again, I never meant to make anyone upset at all.  My point of life is not to ruin your life, even though sometimes it may seem that way.

The Whole "We Won the War" thing was also a joke.  Drew said some people, him included were not happy with that, but honestly what I said to Drew is that I hate those people.  Which is totally true.  I am Jewish and a ton of my friends are from Israel and tons of other countries.  I know what its like from their perspective and such.  I hate those people that say America is the best, and we are the super power of the world.  It was just a joke.
I honestly feel bad.

Well, I hope you guys understand.

-Switz

P.S. Chems, what site?

Made that, not my best, but I love it.  Firefoxy lol
It's all fun and games till someone loses a testicle.   Cheesy
laSraliss
New Poster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2009, 08:06:08 AM »

There is a lot of motor sports that are not all none does anyone follow them?

Drewid
Administrator

wielder of electric crayons

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2009, 07:26:39 PM »

Spam I assume?

Games work site:  Drewnorthcott.co.uk
Personal site: Bongofish.co.uk
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: